Federal Educational Assistance Programs
As an accredited institution, the school is eligible to participate in Title IV Student Financial Assistance programs administered by the U.S. Department of Education. These programs offer educational loan and grant assistance to students who qualify under the federal guidelines. Veterans and other persons eligible to receive VA benefits may utilize VA Educational benefits for attendance in all PCI programs. In addition, a number of federal, state and local agencies provide financial assistance in the form of scholarships, tuition payment assistance, and assistance with day-care and transportation needs.
The Federal Pell Grant is awarded to eligible students and in most cases does not have to be repaid. The Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant is an additional grant award made available to students with the greatest financial needs. Federal Stafford Loans are low-interest educational expense loans made available to eligible students. Federal loan repayments begin six months after the students last date of school attendance. For all federal educational loan programs, students complete the FAFSA snd the Master Promissory Note through the U.S. Department of Education.
Other Financial Assistance Programs for Medical Training Classes
In addition to federal financial assistance, there are a number of federal, state and local programs which provide tuition, scholarships and other educational assistance. Since not every student will qualify for outside assistance, or the financial aid available is not sufficient to cover the entire training program cost, the school offers a number of institutional financing plans to assist students with the remaining cost of their training.
- Financial Aid Websites for Federal Student Aid Information
To learn more about FSA, visit: http://studentaid.ed.gov
- Prior to applying for FSA, students may establish their ID and passwords at: https://fsaid.ed.gov
- To apply for FSA using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid-FAFSA visit: https://fafsa.ed.gov
- For information regarding Federal Stafford Loans through the U.S. Department of Education’s Direct Loan program, visit: https://studentloans.gov
- For more information regarding Federal Direct Loans, Completing the Master Promissory Note and loan consolidation please visit https://studentloans.gov.*
- To file complaints regarding Federal Stafford Loan repayment issues, contact the Federal Student Aid Ombudsman office at
- To view your financial aid history, visit: https://www.nslds.ed.gov*
*Please Note: You will need to have established an ID and password prior to entering this website for information.
Net Price Calculator
PCI Health Training Center. It is important to know that the information you receive from the calculator is a broad estimate. Actual costs may be different for each student based on their individual socio-economic status, geographic location, and general spending habits and needs. These estimates do not represent a final determination, or actual award, of financial assistance or a final net price. It is also important to note that the calculator provides an estimate of total cost of attendance. The calculator does not include any additional types of funding that may be available to a student.
Net Price Calculator