Eligible Career Pathway Program (ECPP) at PCI provides the tools and training to finish your high school diploma while taking classes in one of our healthcare training programs.
By enrolling in the ECPP program you’ll be able to:
- Earn your high school diploma
- Receive support and check-ins with our staff
- Access the computer lab
- Online Support Available for High School Component
- Pass an independently administered, Department of Education approved, Ability to Benefit assessment.
- Concurrently enroll in adult education and eligible postsecondary programs.