PCI Health Training Center’s Medical Assisting program prepares students for entry-level careers in Medical Assisting in as little as 9 months! College students in the Medical Assistant training program learn essential clinical and administrative skills needed in any medical office. Our Medical Assistant training program is comprehensive, so college graduates can confidently enter the workforce.
As a Medical Assistant, you have the opportunity to specialize based on your interests. Specialties include:
- Medical Administrative Office Assistance
- Clinic Assistance
- Clinic Technical Assistance
- Medical Office Management
- Physical Therapy Aide
PCI Health Training Center provides the training you need to prepare you for whatever specialty you choose!
Medical Office Assistants help ensure the efficient operation of today’s medical offices, hospitals and clinics.PCI Health Training Center’s Medical Office Assistant program is designed to prepare college graduates to work in as little as 6 months! Students in the Medical Office Assistant training program learn essential front office and administrative skills needed in any medical office. Our Medical Office Assistant training program is comprehensive to prepare graduates to enter the workforce and pursue their careers..
As a Medical Office Assistant, you have the opportunity to work in various front office roles. Some roles include:
- Medical Front Office Assistant
- Medical Records Clerk
- Medical Office Manager
- Insurance Biller and Collector
- Scheduler and more!
As a Dental Assistant, you have the opportunity to specialize based on your interests. Specialties include:
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist Assistant
- Office Manager
- Dental Receptionist, and more!
PCI provides the training you need to prepare you for whatever specialty you choose!
Eligible Career Pathway Program (ECPP) at PCI provides the tools and training to finish your high school diploma while taking classes in one of our healthcare training programs.
By enrolling in the ECPP program you’ll be able to:
- Earn your high school diploma
- Receive support and check-ins with our staff
- Access the computer lab
- Online Support Available for High School Component
- Pass an independently administered, Department of Education approved, ATB assessment.
- Concurrently enroll in adult education and eligible postsecondary programs.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt rate of students who completed the program, and other important information please see Disclosures.